NEW LOOK
FINALLY
Autumn was really there, on this foggy but wonderful sunday in november. This friday I travelled to my parents' new house, to stay for the weekend. I totally love the place. I will post some pictures of their new paradise soon. Excuse me for not posting new looks recently, but the last couple of weeks where so intens busy that I had enough other work to think of. That does not mean I wasn't creative or thinking about new looks. Have a couple of nice garments to show, so more looks coming up.
What do you think of this new autumn look? I totally dig my new coat. It's a classic vintage winter coat and I especially love the dark green color. The touch of color, added with the red scarf, really makes the autumn feeling complete.
The bag, the sweater, the coat and the scarf are all vintage/second hand.
My skinny is from H&M and I wear white chucks.



That coat! What a beauty.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenX
love your coat!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenG
so nice coat! i want to know where's this second hand shop!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenVanityWhisper
vanitywhisper.blogspot.com/
you look so good Pierre :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderennice blog btw!
www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com