NEW SKETCH actually this is for a school assignment about transparency The end result will be a small book with two sides to flip pages The centre is mirrored and will also be the centre of the book
That's great. I'm amazed by your skills and your esthesia. Your sketches look fresh, inspiring and very simple but when I look at them I know they hide a deep meaning - it's beautiful about art that even if someone interpretate art in other way than the artist there is no such a term 'misinterpretation' in art. Everyone can see arts in other way. And for me yours is impressive.
That's great. I'm amazed by your skills and your esthesia. Your sketches look fresh, inspiring and very simple but when I look at them I know they hide a deep meaning - it's beautiful about art that even if someone interpretate art in other way than the artist there is no such a term 'misinterpretation' in art. Everyone can see arts in other way. And for me yours is impressive.
BeantwoordenVerwijdereni LOVE it!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhttp://amenageatrois.blogspot.com/
amazing!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwow! love it!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenG
wow, it's great!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenjmankowski.blogspot.com