NO PLACE LIKE HOME The funfair, no place like home, but a curious place I always have to visit. I'm wearing this great Tshirt ARDT send me. It's beautiful, youthful and spring looking. I matched it with my DIY denim sleeveless jacket and my rayban and hat. Quite impulsive I put it al together but it looks great I guess. The tote bag made the look complete. Visit the ARDT site for really great Tshirts for spring and summer. You can't go wrong with a hype white Tshirt and some denim, especially in the summer.
ARDT FACEBOOK
ARDT TWITTER








5 opmerkingen:

  1. great outfit!
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cool vest and great pics. I think you always shoot a perfect shot, bcause i love them all :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. cool t-shirt, and you look extremely good in this hat ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hey Jean Pierre! we follow you :) cool blog


    like your tshirt

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen