
We visited the Dutch design week in Eindhoven. It was really interesting and a great opportunity to get a sneak peak of the world I have to present myself in, when I finished my education at the academy of arts.
We visited some exhibitions, we had some lunch and a coffee, and we had some fun. Our day was complete.
You still have some days to go there. The design week end at the 31th of october.
And some pictures of my outfit. I wore my new parka and my Dc Martens.
Tell me what you think. :)







Your pictures have such quality. What camera do you use? Because the colors and the definition are simply amazing.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAnd by the way, you have a great blog, I love reading your posts and looking at your pictures.
Oh and the outfit is really cool, I especially love the bag.
-Ana
You're looking very handsome.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI realy love your photos, what a quality !
@(In)Sane
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI use a Nikon D80. and thanks!
Whoa amazing clothes
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI love your new parka
BeantwoordenVerwijderenlovely
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAahh Love the style/Blog!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHandsomeeee^^
Stepintomyfashionlife.blogspot.com
Cool outfit and interesting post. I love your blog!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxoxo from Hannie
die modeontwerpen in krabbedans waren gaaf he! ook de eerste in de etalage had vet gave schoenen!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhere did you get that parka from (or who is it by)?! It's completely stunning. I've been looking for a great parka, and you have it!l
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI love your articles. Your photos are perfect
BeantwoordenVerwijderen