HOLIDAY

The weather was quite spectacular today. I tried to translate the weather into my outfit. My outfit was light, friendly, pure. I really love my new Tommy Hilfiger shorts. They fit perfectly and they're very comfortable. The rolled-up details make this look complete.

I'm going to update more pictures later on including my gorgeous friend Anouk. We shot some pictures in this field near my house. Keep checking my blog for more!

Let me know what you think :)

DSC_0261-1-1

DSC_0377-1-1kopie

DSC_0356-1-1

DSC_0370-1-1

DSC_0171-1-1kopie

10 opmerkingen:

  1. hey :)
    nice pic , i really like this bag !
    see u

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love it :D I have a very similar blazer :) Where did you buy yours?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. bought it in a second hand shop. don't know the name of it anymore

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I think the shorts are too short. But I like the photos :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow great photos!, I love the place, and the bag (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love this outfit, perfect T-shirt, perfect blazer, perfect accessories, perfect combination of colours! Love the bag and love the short, I don't think it's too short. And even the light and location are so idyllic! And you have this brown legs of your own or is there a little photohop involved? ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Awesome photos and I love your blazer.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. oh wow. your blog is amazing! What a phenomenal source of inspiration! And I absolutely love your style. So laid back and casual, but super stylish.

    -Ana

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen