finally I found some time to blog.
Last weekend I did my admission at the Amsterdam fashion institute for the department of Fashion & Design. The following pictures are the results of my assignment I had to do at home. We had to make a Fashion Doll. An accessory. A jewel.

My obsession with characters and identity helped me through my process and in the end I found myself with this idea of a "bullet-free" DEER Armor. The animal property of safety was for an interesting fact. I translated the bullet free armor of a soldier into the antlers of a deer. The whole thing is attachable to every body and you can change the shape of it so it always fits well.

The pictures are a mix of wild nature and urban adventures. I sometimes find myself vulnerable in the harsh mass society. I think everybody does. The pure basic and primal need of safety always wins. The armor is a physic but also mental solution.

blog4

blog2

blog5

blog1

blog

blog6

6 opmerkingen:

  1. wooo ! you are very creative ! the jacket is wonderful :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wau je wellknown gewei! wat gaaf hij kan over het jasje en ook up in the air tooi-wise. lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. mag ik een foto van jou als hyves achtergrond gebruiken? je kleed je heel leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjghUnL39go

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. great photos, looks very interesting

    http://pineplanet.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. super gave foto's zeg en echt dat jasje is super!!
    Ik ga je blog in de gaten houden!
    xx fesi-fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen