In my daily search for fresh fashion news I found this gorgeous fotoshoot of photographer Solvei Selj and model Magnus Stohle. The photos at the shore really make me think of a city-survivor, wandering around the bank in the bright and innocent morning glory light. I think the contrast in the black and white photos is a real professional touch.
The light touches my emotions. It's innocent, yet loaded. As light as the photos are, the story behind them is heavy loaded and massive. It's a great challenge to deliver a story like this into a fresh masculine fotoshoot you see down here.











source: The Fashionisto
vet mooie foto's! ik dacht eerst even dat jij ze gemaakt had:P maar dacht ook, waar ben je geweest dan? met die stad op de achtergrond:P
BeantwoordenVerwijderenstunningly great photography, really
BeantwoordenVerwijderenomg wat zijn die foto's mooi, komt ook vooral om het model en de omgeving!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenreally cool.
BeantwoordenVerwijderendat licht die locatie, geweldig!
Wow, you're very beautiful.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenOh, I thought it was you (the comment before). But you also look good, and you're style is very cool!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen