DIOR HOMME SUMMER 2010
less is more at DIOR. clean and minimalistic looking characters come down the runway and spring turns into summer without noticing.

dior5dior3kopie

friendly, elegant and sophisticated. three keywords, appearing in all the looks. clothes with cream/nude palettes and shapes , mixed, to create surprising contrasts and interesting images.

dior2dior inspiratiediro1
my own little sketch based on the DIOR HOMME summer collection. i really missed some shorts so they quickly appeared in my sketches! Blazers, timeless as they are, really one of my favorites!

Schermafbeelding 2010-04-06 om 22.23.51kopieSchermafbeelding 2010-04-06 om 22.24.33


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi! :)

    I really like your style of making blog,it's awesome to see someone like you ;)
    I maybe wanna to make blog too...I'm keen on clothes,photographing(when I have MY camera :D:)and so on...But I'm not sure in making blog about it...Maybe you can help me?:)

    Well,http://ententeeke.blog.cz

    I really try the best! :D:)

    Bye for now,pleasure to see your blog :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm sorry :D...http://ententeeke.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Your style is absolutely fabulous and so are your pictures!

    check out my blog!: asquaredplusm.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen